COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: July 6, 2014
Tips for Finding the Right Dentist in Any City
When searching for local dentists in Atlanta, you’ll find that there are many variables to consider before making a final selection. Most practitioners care about the quality of their work and the comfort of their patients, but finding affordable dentists who meet your specific needs can be tricky, especially if you just moved to the area. A dentist’s treatment skills and professional judgment are important, but you must also consider factors like office location, cost of services, insurance participation, customer service skills of staff, and emergency treatment options. Finding a dentist in Atlanta who fits your criteria is easier if you take advantage of your local resources. Lean on the Locals
- Discuss local dentists in Atlanta with people who have lived in the area for several years.
- Ask friends, coworkers and relatives for help.
- Contact local dental specialists.
- Visit or call your local dental society.
- Check out online resources like Angie’s List.
Research, Observe and Ask Questions
- Call several different offices and clinics in the area. Make note of how they treat you and their levels of courtesy and knowledge.
- Schedule a consultation visit with dentists who seem promising. A visit will give you the opportunity to get a first-hand look at the condition of the office and interact with the staff. Meeting the dentist and staff in person can help you make personal connections or warn you of bad chemistry or disinterest.
- When you choose a dentist, pay attention to how your treatment plans and alternative options are presented. Dentists should review all payment and insurance details, explain procedures and treatments thoroughly, and readily answer any questions you might have.
- If you are uncertain about your choice, you can opt to have a minor procedure performed to help you get a better idea of what you can expect from the dentist and the office staff.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Atlanta, call today at or make an appointment. Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Atlanta. With 8 affiliated practices throughout Georgia, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .