We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: March 5, 2016
Straight Talk about Teeth Implants
If you’ve become unhappy with your teeth over time, see how dental implants can put a smile back on your face. The Value of Teeth Implants When teeth are badly damaged or missing, a smile can be restored with dental implants. These implants secure a replacement tooth or teeth into your jaw, such as dentures, bridges, or crowns. They’ve become very popular because they fit, feel, and function just like your normal teeth and give you a much more attractive smile. Teeth implants are placed by an implants dentistry specialist and simply require the same dental hygiene and care as natural teeth. While implants tend to cost more than other tooth replacement treatments, many dentists offer financing and accept insurance for more affordable dental implants. And since implants can last longer than other treatment options, they may save you the cost of additional treatments, which shows how affordable dental implants can be over time. The Timeline for Teeth Implants Placing a dental implant requires multiple visits to an implants dentistry expert, but the results are worth the time. The process involves these few steps:
- A consultation with an implants dentistry specialist that includes an initial exam, dental imaging, medical history, treatment answers, and discussion of eligibility and options for treatment
- For the procedure, the dental implant is surgically embedded in the jawbone
- After it’s attached, the implant will begin to bond to the jawbone and grow together to form a long-lasting, secure foundation for replacement teeth
- Once the implant has fused to the jawbone, a tiny connector is placed on the implant to attach it to the replacement bridge, dentures, or crown
- Then, the replacement tooth or teeth are securely attached to the connector to make your smile better than ever
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Atlanta, call today at or make an appointment. Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Atlanta. With 8 affiliated practices throughout Georgia, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .