Your dental health is important, and our patients’ safety is our top priority.
We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and all CDC guidelines very closely.
Posted on: April 7, 2016
Fast and Easy Flossing Solutions from your Dental Clinic
Everyone wants a healthy, attractive smile, but do you know what it takes to maintain it? You must prevent the dental problems that can sabotage your smile by practicing proper dental care. The Need for Proper Dental Care Having a healthy smile may demand daily care, but it offers a world of benefits. According to affordable dentists, taking care of your teeth and gums can provide these healthy rewards:
- Tooth decay protection
- Gum disease prevention
- Stronger, long-lasting teeth
- Better breath
- Whiter teeth
- Faster and easier dental clinic visits
- Financial savings since you won’t need costly repair procedures
- Good overall health
5 Ways to Keep your Smile Safe Good dental care isn’t difficult when you follow these five simple steps:
- Practice Proper Oral Hygiene – Brush your teeth twice a day and floss once a day to remove the plaque that builds up on teeth and causes damage to your teeth, gums, and underlying bone. Ask your dentist in Atlanta to show you the right brushing and flossing techniques.
- Say No to Sugar – It’s important to limit sugary foods and drinks because their sugars stick to teeth and cause plaque to develop.
- Smoke Out Tobacco – Both smoking and chewing tobacco can cause gum disease and oral cancer, along with other medical problems. Talk to your dental clinic about ways to halt the habit.
- Clean up your Tongue – Using a tongue cleaner can remove the excess debris in your mouth. If not removed, it may spread and cling onto your teeth. Simply stroke the tongue cleaner back-and-forth over your tongue a few times to wipe away this debris. Affordable dentists recommend them for everyone, but especially people whose tongues have a strange, white coating, which is a sign of excess debris in the mouth.
- Visit a Dental Clinic Regularly – While brushing and flossing at home are essential, you must also visit your dental clinic for professional check-ups and cleanings at least twice a year. Find a dentist in Atlanta and stick to a regular schedule.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Atlanta, call today at or make an appointment. Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Atlanta. With 8 affiliated practices throughout Georgia, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .