COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: August 3, 2016
5 Reasons Why a Dental Implant is Your Best Tooth Replacement Option
When you lose a tooth, you have several different tooth replacement options, such as dentures, a bridge, or a dental implant. Discover why dental implants are the most secure, comfortable, and attractive tooth replacement option.
Understand the Dental Implant
A dental implant is a small titanium post that a dentist embeds into the jawbone to serve as a mount for replacement teeth. For complex cases, dental implants must be placed over several months. Many simpler cases are eligible for same day dental implants, yet these same day dental implant costs may be slightly higher. Whichever procedure is used, the many benefits of dental implants make dental implant costs well worth it in the end.
5 Reasons to Opt for a Dental Implant
There are several reasons why dental implants are the most popular and preferred tooth replacement treatment. The primary reasons are because they:
- Maintain Facial Appearance – When you lose teeth, your face starts to look sunken in. But dental implants can preserve facial structure and keep you looking more youthful.
- Keep Teeth in Place – When gaps are left between, teeth begin to shift. But dental implants keep teeth in their proper place.
- Preserve the Jawbone – Without a tooth root in the jaw, the jawbone decays and diminishes. But a dental implant takes the place of the root to keep the bone healthy.
- Are Superior to Dentures – Dentures tend to be uncomfortable, slip during the day, make eating a challenge, and affect speech. Plus, they often require repair and replacement, so though dental implant costs are initially higher, dentures eventually need more costly care.
- Are Better than Bridges – Bridges can stress surrounding teeth and endanger your jawbone’s health because they are supported by nearby teeth, instead of being secured by a tooth root. Both can cause pricey dental problems, making the higher cost of dental implants more economical in the end.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Atlanta, call Dental One Associates of Georgia today at or make an appointment.
Dental One Associates offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Atlanta. With 8 affiliated practices throughout Georgia, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Dental One Associates of Georgia, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Dental One Associates of Georgia.